S.C.A au capital de 5403218 EUR
Siège social : 30 rue des Saints-Pères, 75007 PARIS, FRANCE
SIRET 950 397 455 000 78
RCS Paris 950397 455
TVA FR82 950 397 455
Email : email@example.com
Tel : +33 4 75 29 81 00
o2switch, 222 Boulevard Gustave Flaubert, 63000 Clermont-Ferrand, FRANCE
Phone : +33.(0) 4 44 44 60 40
CNIL simplified declaration number
CHOMARAT, the owner of this Website, continually endeavours to ensure the accuracy of all of the information contained on the website upon its online publication and to guarantee its availability.
CHOMARAT reserves the right to modify or to amend the information and documents published on this Website at any time, without prior notice.
CHOMARAT (as well as any other Entity of the CHOMARAT Group) will not be held liable for any errors or omissions in the information published online or for technical problems encountered with the Website and any other website it has links to, or for any interpretation of information published on these websites, as well as the consequences of their use.
All of the properties concerning our products are average values given for information purposes only and they cannot be used as specifications. The information supplied is based on CHOMARAT’s current state of knowledge. All of this information is believed to be correct, however it does not engage the responsibility of CHOMARAT. Internet users must evaluate the product according to its intended use.
This entire Website is protected by French and international legislation relating to intellectual property. All reproduction rights are reserved. The body of the texts which make up the web pages of the Website cannot, in accordance with items L122-4, L335-2 and L335-3 of the Intellectual Property Code, be represented or reproduced in full or in part by any means whatsoever and on any medium whatsoever, without prior express consent of CHOMARAT.
Company names, logos, products and brands represented by the symbols ® or ™ are the property of CHOMARAT and/or of Entities of the CHOMARAT Group and cannot be used without the prior written consent of the company concerned.
Except upon prior written consent from CHOMARAT, it is forbidden for third parties to create links towards:
- the homepage,
- any of the pages of the Website,
- a document contained on the Website.
Any authorisation requests are to be addressed to the Publishing Director of the Website.
Data collected on the Website
Protection of personal data
Purpose of data processing
The information collected via the website accessible at www.chomarat.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”) that you (hereinafter referred to as “you” or the “Data Subject”) choose to visit may be processed by Chomarat Textiles Industries, Chomarat North America, Chomarat Tunisie Renforts and Chomarat Engineered Textiles, all of which are members of the Chomarat Group (hereinafter referred to as “Chomarat”), the data controller, for the purposes of:
- Responding to your requests for information, including those formulated by media organisations;
- Sending you our newsletter, subject to obtaining your prior consent;
- Processing applications that you submit via the Site.
- Chomarat implements the said processing on the basis of its legitimate interests in responding to the questions of its current and/or prospective customers, promoting its activities, and carrying out recruitment campaigns with a view to improving the management of its activities.
Information marked as “mandatory” or with an asterisk on personal data collection forms is essential in order to process your requests. If you do not enter this information, it will be difficult or impossible for Chomarat to process your request.
Recipients of personal data
Your personal data will be sent in-house to:
- The reception department or the department affected by the request, in the case of information requests;
- The Communication department and the Apocope press agency, in the case of information requests submitted by media organisations;
- The Communication department, in the case of newsletter requests;
- The Human Resources department, in the case of job applications.
- Your personal data will also be accessible to our Information Systems department, and to our subcontractors (in particular for Site hosting purposes). Please be assured that our subcontractors act according to the instructions of Chomarat, and are required to implement appropriate measures to protect your personal data.
Personal data storage periods
Your personal data is stored only as long as required to achieve the purposes set out above, i.e.:
- The time required to respond to information requests;
- A period of two years after the last contact with you, in the case of job applications;
- Until you unsubscribe (in this case, only the information required to manage opposition rights are stored for a minimum of three years) or for up to three years after the last contact with you for newsletter management;
- A period of 13 months from obtaining your consent with regard to cookies.
In accordance with European Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”) and the French law of 6 January 1978 on information systems and data protection, modified on 20 June 2018, you may exercise, at any time, your rights of access, rectification and erasure of your personal data, as well as your rights of limitation, portability (as applicable) and opposition to the processing of your data.
If processing is dependent on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
You can exercise these rights by writing to:
Chomarat Textiles Industries – service Communication
39 avenue de Chabannes, 07160 Le Cheylard, France
You also have the right of recourse to a national supervisory authority, responsible for overseeing data protection and privacy, in the event of infringement of the applicable regulations pertaining to the protection of personal data.