With three locations in Anderson County, SC, Chomarat North America has harnessed over 30 years of experience in developing a unique array of know-how for designing and manufacturing high performance reinforcement materials. We have an immediate opening for an associate level Cost Accountant. Responsibilities include monitoring cost variances, implementing cost standards for materials and labor, reporting cost of goods sold (COGS), inventory analysis and related reports. Will assist manufacturing with process improvement initiatives and lead/assist in ERP (Dynamics) system development and improvement. Candidates should have experience in cost accounting, preferably in a process manufacturing environment, a bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent combination of education plus experience. Experience with ERP software (Microsoft Dynamics AX preferred) and a high information systems capacity is a plus. Chomarat North America offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related business discipline and prefer 2 years of cost accounting experience in a manufacturing environment or equivalent combination of education plus experience
- Sound understanding of accounting principles with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with ERP systems, preferably Microsoft Dynamics AX a plus
- Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High systems aptitude; knowledgeable in desktop hardware, software applications, operating systems and network connectivity preferred
Resumes, with cover sheet, can be submitted through our ad on CareerBuilder.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity